Aim and Scope
The JIBM is a six-monthly HEC recognised internationally peer reviewed academic journal with the mission to publish quality research material discussing the Islamic perspective in following areas:
- Islamic economics
- Islamic Financial Markets, Banking and Takaful products and Instruments
- Business, Business Ethics and Management in Islamic Perspective
- Marketing in Islamic Perspective
- Organisation Behaviour in Islamic framework
- Case studies on allied areas
- Shariah Governance, Accounting and Auditing Standards – AAOIFI and IFSB
- Role of standards setting institutions
- Issues in financial reporting in Islamic Perspective
The material to be published may include theoretical and empirical papers on the above areas. Mission of the JIBM is to present the practice oriented quality research paving the way for a paradigm shift bringing to the world possible solutions to global financial and management problems through application of Islamic Law and Ethics principles.
The JIBM also has sections on Book Review, Discussion Forum on any issues of topical interest and Archive to reproduce some treasured writings on Islamic Finance, Business and Management already published in various journals that could be useful for readers of the JIBM.