Riphah Centre of Islamic Business (RCIB)
Riphah Centre of Islamic Business (RCIB), Riphah International University (RIU), has taken a step forward to provide a platform for research and publication on Islamic Business and Management in the name of the Journal of Islamic Business and Management (JIBM) (ISSN: 2075-6291).
JIMB is a biannual journal with a mission to publish quality research material in all areas of Business and Management sciences. Our mission is to present the practice oriented quality research paving the way for a paradigm shift bringing to the world Islam's response to global financial crises and economic malpractice.
Vol.3 Issue 2 (June - Dec 2013)
The Second Issue of Vol 3 (Jun - Dec 2013) posted on the Website. We shall be obliged for feed-back.
We welcome scholars, researchers and experts having different research and academic backgrounds from all around the globe to send their contributions for the journal on any of the following areas:
- Research articles on Islamic economics, business, finance and / or management;
- Shariah – sources and jurisprudence issues; in the wake of emerging economic, finance and business developments;
- Case Studies on successful Shariah compliant businesses;
- Archives – reproduction of treasured pieces of research or research based articles that one may like for broad based dissemination among the current readership;
- Discussion on any issues that the scholars / readers may like to share with others or would like to know opinion of others (Discussion Forum); and
- Book Review
For sending academic contributions and views, please write to